Last week was an up and down week as far as exercise. I was really good at the start of the week but that was completely derailed by the Fentanyl conference I attended on Wednesday and Thursday. For some reason, by the time I left I was utterly exhausted. I had even packed some running clothes but sitting in my car I was getting the head bobs so continued home. Unfortunately by the time I dragged my sorry backside into bed, I could not sleep. At all.
Saturday I participated in Toronto Santa Crawl. Yes you read that right. A pub crawl where everyone is dressed like Santa. So I may not have done a real workout but I made up for it by dancing the night away. And spent Sunday recovering. Lots of recovering.
Monday November 28: 5 km trail run (36:23)
- Upright Row (2 sets/12 reps-10 lbs dumbbells, 1 set/12 reps-12 dumbbells)
- Bench press on Swiss Ball (2 sets/12 reps-15 lb dumbbells, 1 set/12 reps-20 lb dumbbells)
- Lat Pulldown (1 set/12 reps-50 lbs, 1 set/12 reps-60 lbs, 1 set/8 reps-70 lbs)
- Side Plank (30 seconds each side)
- Plank (45 seconds)
- Toe Taps (30 seconds)
- Bent Leg Deadlift (1 set/12 reps-25 lbs dumbbells, 2 sets/12 reps-30 lb dumbbells)
- Lunge with Bosu (3 sets/12 reps, 15 lb dumbbells)
Tuesday November 29: Treadmill 3.75 miles (40 minutes)
Wednesday November 30 and Thursday December 1: Conference
Friday December 2: Hiking with the dogs.
Saturday December 3: Dance dance.
Sunday December 4: Please turn the sun down. Just a bit.
Now on the plus side, my diet was much better (if you ignore a liver trying to climb out of my body on Sunday). I did meet a friend for a birthday sushi dinner on Sunday. It was good. It was so good. It was so good I didn’t take any photos as we shovelled fish back.