Wow first I want to send a big shout out to Shay-lon for nominating me for this award. I’ve been following her blog for a little bit and keep following because I like the holistic approach she takes with all the aspects of fitness and her non-judgmental writing is a refreshing change from some other stuff you often see posted.
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
My answers to Shay-lon:
- Do you believe in giving people second chances? Sometimes. I guess it would depend. I have met people that were total jerks at first but then became good friends.
- Would you give your life for someone else you didn’t know if it saved theirs? Possibly. It’s not high on my list of things to do.
- Is there a difference between ‘being in love’ and ‘I love you’? I think so. I love lots of people like my friends and family but the way I see it, “being in love” is more of a romantic thing.
- Have you ever been bullied, if yes, when and why? Yes when I was in school. Nothing as awful as you hear what happens to some people these days. I also think that it gave me pretty tough skin so now if someone tries to push me around it’s like water off a duck’s back.
- Do you believe in life after death? I think there is so much more to existence than we know and I want to believe that there is more than just death.
- If given a chance to, would you have taken a different path in life? Absolutely. But wouldn’t we all?
- Could you kill someone to save your own life? I could. Not something I want to ever test.
- What would you do if you knew tomorrow we would all die? Live it up big time.
- If the world rid of all of its clothes and we had to walk around nude, how would you manage? The first thing I’d do is move out of Canada. Winter gets a big chilly. I think I’d be alright with it after an initial adjustment period.
- Do you blog for recreation or for work? All fun.
- The Real Life
- That Weird Brown Girl
- Never A Dull Bling
- Recipe in a Bottle
- Sabiscuit’s Catalog
Since this is the Sunshine Awards, let’s try and light this place up! My questions for the nominees are:
- When you’re in need of a pick-me-up, what do you do?
- What food makes you think of sunshine? (toss in a recipe if you have one)
- What is you drink of choice? (doesn’t have to be alcoholic)
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
- Puppies or kittens?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- If you had more time in your day, what would you do with it?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Do you have a bucket list and if you do, what is at the top?
- What was the last thing you saw that made you genuinely smile with happiness?
I hope to read all the answers soon!