First, dontcha just love the kitty? I’m not sure why but it reminds me of my old cat Snowball (yes a black cat named Snowball).
Second, I’d like to thank That Weird Brown Girlfor nominating me. She’s got some awesome posts to read through.
And now The Rules:
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
If you had the power to change anything in the world, what would it be and how would you do it?
I guess the obvious answer is world peace but the only way to achieve that is to make everyone just be nice to each other. I mean really, that’s essentially what it all boils down to: if you have food and I do not, then share. If I have access to a resource and you do not, I share. If we don’t have similar values, then we can have a respectful discussion let that be that. Be nice and keep your hands to yourself. I know it’s over simplified and hippy trippy but it’s nice to dream isn’t it?
When you’re at your lowest point, what motivates you to keep going?
It depends on the situation. If it’s a fear of failure, I’ll either give that failure a giant “F YOU” with a mental middle finger or step back and analyze and, if necessary, redefine my goals. If it’s the mental low point, I usually take my dogs for a long hike. I find that my brain fixes itself when I walk. Or turns itself off when I run.
What’s the jam on your playlist that you’ve got on repeat at the moment? Leave me a link and I’ll listen to it!
Yikes. I’m really digging Serena Ryder’s song Got Your Number right now.
And the Nominees are:
My questions for you folks are:
- If money was not an issue, what would you do?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is one thing that you have to have?
I look forward to reading the answers 🙂